Guilde Holy-wood Index du Forum
Guilde Holy-wood
Bienvenue sur le site de la guilde Holy wood - Royaume : Elune

Guilde Holy-wood Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Rupaul - Champion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Holy-wood Index du Forum -> Recrutements -> A lire avant de postuler
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vanwav

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rupaul - Champion Répondre en citant

Rupaul - Champion > bit.ly/22iEfub

X...Login...to...IMVDb...Log...In...I...forgot...my...password...Don't...have...an...IMVDb...account?...Sign...Up...Here....More..Images..Edit..Master..Release..RuPaul..‎–..Champion..Genre:..Electronic..Style:..Hip-House,..Euro..House,..Trance..Year:..2009..Tracklist..Main..Event..4:28..Jealous..Of..My..Boogie..3:36..Cover..Girl..2:58..Tranny..Chaser..3:33..LadyBoy..3:04..Champion..3:35..Never..Go..Home..Again..4:42..Destiny..Is..Mine..3:47..Let's..Turn..The..Night..3:43..Devil..Made..Me..Do..It..3:03..Theme..From.."Drag..Race"..4:42..Throw..Ya..Hands..Up..5:48..Versions..(3)..Cat#..Artist..Title..(Format)..Label..Cat#..Country..Year..Ruco-0003..RuPaul..Champion..‎(CD,..Album)..RuCo,..IncRu...released...champion...&...jealous...of...my...bogie...as...remixes...for...there...singlesPlease.enable.JavaScript.to.view.the.comments.powered.by.DisqusAll.songs.written.by.RuPaul.Charles.and.Lucian.Piane"Tranny.Chaser"..3:36.5Add...someDesign..by..Langley..Design..Group..none..Canada..2009..none..RuPaul..Champion..‎(CDr,..Album)..RuCo,..Inc^...[1]...Archived...December...4,...2010,...at...the...Wayback...MachineAfter.receiving.an.initial.release.online,.the.album.is.now.available.on.the.physical.CD.format.from.RuPaul's.website.and.other.major.on-line.retailers^.[2].Archived.December.16,.2011,.at.the.Wayback.MachineOn..January..5,..2009,..RuPaul..released..the..world..premier..of..his..first..single.."Cover..Girl"..on..his..MySpace..profile..and..his..blog405..Not..Allowed.In...it...RuPaul...sings..."Is...some...tranny...chasers...up...in...here?...Welcome...to...my...stratosphere!...Make...a...move.what...you...gonna...do?...I...ain't...got...no...time...for...no...lookie-loo,...boo!";...and...later,..."Do...you...wanna...fuck...me?...That...don't...make...you...gay!"Pop..930K..Views..Credits..DirectorMathu..AndersonProduction..CompanyWorld..of..Wonder..Record..LabelRuCo,..Inc.Song...Details...Artist...Name:...RuPaul...Song...Name:...Champion...Appears...On:...Champion...(2009)...See...more...videos...related...to...this...release...Technical...Details...We...do...not...have...any...technical...details...for...this...video"Theme.from.'Drag.Race'"..4:47.12Reply...Notify...me...Helpful...[m432312]...Master...Release...Edit...Master...Release...Data...Correct...Add...all...to...Wantlist...Remove...all...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...Search...for...Champion...Sell...Copy...Share...Statistics...Have:...32...Want:...34...Avg...Rating:...4.0.../...5...Ratings:...7...Videos...(4)...Lists...Add...to...List...The...album...is...a...mix...of...dance,...electro...pop,...R&B,...and...hip-hopWorldofwonder.netContents..1..Background..2..Track..listing..3..Chart..performance..3.1..Album..4..References..I.could.feel.his.gaze.settle.on.me.as.he.sat….(Full.Article).Variety:.RuPaul.on.Marriage.Equality.July.2,.2015.Singer.and.actorRuPaulhas.made.over.a.dozen.albums,.and.hosts.Logos.RuPauls.Drag.RaceExplore...Marketplace...Community...Groups...Forum...Blog...Friends...Guidelines...Register...Log...In...Please...enable...Javascript...to...take...full...advantage...of...our...site...featuresWork.on.the.album.was.complete.by.February.10,.2009,.and.the.album.was.released.February.24,.2009Cover...girl...is...sort...of...like...supermodel...but...my...runwayCast..RuPaul..Raja..Manila..Luzon..Awards..We..do..not..have..any..awards..for..this..video"Let's...Turn...the...Night"......3:46...10none...US...2011...Sell...This...Version...Recommendations...Glamazon...RuPaul...0...0...0...Red...Hot...RuPaul...0...0...0...Foxy...Lady...RuPaul...0...0...0...Ho...Ho...Ho...RuPaul...0...0...0...Cover...Girl...(Put...The...Bass...In...Your...Walk)...-...The...RuMixes...RuPaul...0...0...0...Reviews...Add...Review...TylerLethersin...November...16,...2015...Report...referencing...Champion,...CD,...Album,...Ruco-0003...Released...after...season...1...(the...lost...season)...of...drag...race...it...ru...released...thisEach.track.has.a.different.soundTrivia...We...do...not...have...any...trivia...for...this...videoPrometheus..Global..MediaThe.album's.title.song."Champion",.played.throughout.Abercrombie.kids.stores.during.the.Spring.2009.seasonIt..was..recorded..in..the..bedroom..of..record..producer..Lucian..Piane's..home,..with..the..closet..serving..as..the..vocal..booth f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Holy-wood Index du Forum -> Recrutements -> A lire avant de postuler Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation